Research shows that increasing gender and ethnic diversity in the workplace boosts profitability and competitiveness. While achieving a more inclusive workforce requires senior leadership to commit time and resources, there is significant return on investment.
Below are resources to assist your recruitment initiatives.
- The Roadmap to Hiring Top Talent Using a Data-Driven Approach
- 2021 IFDA Foodservice Distribution Industry Diversity & Inclusion Report
- Recruitment and Retention of Women: Enhancing Inclusion and Diversity
Tips and Best Practices
- 5 Lessons Learned: Moving the Needle on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Grocery Industry
- 10 Actions Kroger Is Taking to Advance Equity in the Workplace
- Best Practices and Resources for Promoting Diversity
- Tips for the Recruitment, Retention, and Development of Women
Our workforce includes professionals from many different ethnic, cultural, and religious communities. To promote understanding, respect and inclusion, a multicultural calendar can be a great tool to increase awareness of and respect for religious observations and ethnic and cultural festivities.
Embracing team diversity and celebrating the unique attributes that make your team special can help employees find common ground, deepen each person’s appreciation for others’ differences, and create an inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive
CalendarLabs offers free customized calendars and information on each holiday.
Artwork for Social Media
Right click on the image and select “Save image as” to download the image to your device.