Engage with IFDA Distributor Members and Partners
By definition, IFDA Allied Member companies are firms that supply goods and services (not for resale) to foodservice distributors. This type of membership is designed for companies that want to have interaction with IFDA Foodservice Distributor Members and share their expertise with the industry.
Membership dues are $5,950 each year.
Benefits of Allied Membership
- A onetime credit of $2,900 towards exhibit space at the Solutions Conference.
- Special Recognition on signage at the Solutions Conference.
- Special signage/placement in exhibit booth at the Solutions Conference.
- Allied Member Rates on exhibit space at the Solutions Conference.
- Enhanced listing on IFDA Solutions Mobile App for the Solutions Conference.
- Discounted member rates to attend IFDA events.
- Discounted event sponsorship opportunities (Solutions Conference, The IFDA National Championship, and SMart.)
- Solutions Conference workshop topic submission opportunity.
Solutions Directory — Connect with Distributors 24/7/365- NEW
IFDA has developed a brand new Solutions Directory that features and highlight all IFDA Allied Members through a one-stop shop database of our Allied Members’ products and services. This new guide be marketed and promoted heavily to all foodservice distributor members!
Digital Promotion and Marketing
- Opportunity to show your affiliation with use of the IFDA Allied Member logo.
- Announced as a new member in the IFDA Daily Update. It also includes a logo and description, marketed directly to distributors once per month in IFDA Daily Update (13,000+ recipients).
- Have a press release/white paper included in one issue of IFDA Daily Update.
- Option to purchase IFDA Sponsored Webinars and other sponsor opportunities. (New)
Research & Insights
- Discounted rates for IFDA sponsored research.
- Access to IFDA research and insights.
- Upload case studies or white paper to the IFDA Resource Library.
Connect with our Distributor Members
IFDA Distributor Members help make dining out possible and deliver to professional kitchens across America, and other places around the world. Our members include broadline, systems, convenience, and specialty foodservice distributors that supply food and related products to restaurants, colleges and universities, hospitals and care facilities, hotels and resorts, and other foodservice operations. If you are looking to build business with leading foodservice distributors, we believe you can benefit by joining IFDA.