The IFDA National Championship
October 24-26, 2024
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando, FL
Truck Driving Competition Qualification Criteria
Qualification criteria for the event have been modified as follows:
1. At least one year of continuous full-time employment as a driver with a food distribution company (i.e., foodservice, foodservice manufacturer with private fleet, retail/wholesale grocery), and is currently a full-time driver (not a supervisor).
2. A driver record that meets the following: A competing driver must have an “accident free” driving record for one year prior to October 13, 2023. An accident free driving record means the driver is not involved in any accidents where they are at fault and has not incurred any alcohol or drug-related chargeable violations.
3. The driver holds a valid license for the type of truck to be driven during the IFDA competition.
4. The driver has continuously distinguished himself/herself by embracing a culture of safety and seeking to improve as a professional.
5. The driver has the skills and abilities to be competitive at the national IFDA Truck Driving Championship.