Exhibitors: The Sections below to help you get ready for exhibiting.
All exhibitors are eligible to receive a post-Conference attendee mailing list that will be sent out within 30 days of the event closing. If you would prefer a pre-Conference list instead, please let email@example.com
know prior to October 11. If exhibitor would like both a pre-Conference and post-Conference list it may be purchased for $399. Please note that the list is available as an electronic file or mailing labels. Use of e-mail advertisements and/or correspondence must conform to CAN-SPAM Act and is for a one-time use only unless additional lists are requested. Likewise mailing labels are for a one-time use only.
Housing Scam Notices
IFDA does not use third party vendors for housing. Any e-mails being sent to you not from IFDA are not a certifiable vendor, please do not click on these e-mails. IFDA is aware of several organizations (specifically Global Elite Travel, Business Travel Bureau and Travel Partner International) that are soliciting exhibitors, sponsors and attendees to book hotel rooms through them, please do not book through them.
All exhibitors must submit an Insurance Certificate. If you do not have insurance, http://rainprotection.net/
offers coverage for both static and dynamic exhibitors, covering companies worldwide. Refer to the Insurance form for more information. The deadline is October 5. If your policy expires after that date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the deadline so you aren’t penalized for submitting late. Download the Insurance Form
Online Booth Profile
- Login to Update your booth profile. This profile is featured on the online floor plan as well as in the IFDA Distribution Solutions Conference mobile app. Note there is no longer a printed show program.
- Want to enhance your online booth profile and stand out more? Please contact Matt Witt, email@example.com or 703-532-9400 ext. 9945 for more information!
- Have something new coming out in 2020 or a big announcement you’d like IFDA to promote? Then let us know! Simply e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promote your press release through our media channels to help drive traffic to your booth at that time!
Share What's New!
- Submit new product information to IFDA for the new "What's New at the Expo" press release and feature on website. Share and Submit now! Deadline is September 13th!
Upload Videos to Online Booth Profile
- New for this year, upload your video to your online booth profile to highlight your company and booth!
Need help? Contact, Matt Witt, mwitt@IFDAonline.org, (703) 532-9400.