Four Ways COVID-19 Changed Foodservice Distribution and How to Respond
There’s no question that the COVID-19 pandemic has put tremendous pressure on the foodservice industry. With more people staying home and changing habits, distributors like you have adjusted significantly to keep up. Even as restrictions begin to ease, four significant trends will continue to impact the industry in the years ahead:
- Market Shift: Retail vs. Foodservice
- Sales Force Automation
- eCommerce Demand
- Tax Implications
In this panel webinar, Innovia Consulting’s food industry experts will discuss how each of these trends arose, how it changes your business environment, and how you can respond proactively to each. There will also be an opportunity for you, the viewer, to participate and share what you’ve experienced.
You’ll come away from this discussion with:
- A strong understanding of the long-lasting effects of the pandemic on your market.
- A checklist of features you need in an ERP system that can help you meet these challenges.
- Several best practice strategies other distributors like you have used to succeed over the past year.
- Ideas for what to focus on for the coming year to outperform your competitors.
We hope you will plan to attend this collaborative virtual experience. Be sure to bring all your questions about COVID-19’s effects on the foodservice industry and how technology solutions solve these challenges.
Presenters: Jim Weaver, Scott Borsodi, and Scott Warner of Innovia Consulting