McLean, VA – The International Foodservice Distributors Association (IFDA) announced the winners of the IFDA Distributor’s Choice Awards today. The awards program allows foodservice distributors to vote for manufacturer partners that exhibit excellence in business and supply chain collaboration, product innovation, and sales and marketing support. This year’s Distributor’s Choice Award winners will be honored at the 2023 IFDA Partners Executive Forum, taking place Jan. 29 – Feb. 1 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
“We are thrilled to recognize top-performing manufacturer partners who go above and beyond to meet the needs of our distributor members,” said Mark S. Allen, IFDA President and CEO. “It is always meaningful to be commended by your customers for exceptional service, but particularly so during a time when nationwide supply chain disruptions and labor shortages continue to challenge our industry. We applaud these trading partners for this much-deserved recognition of their outstanding efforts.”
2023 Winners of the Distributor’s Choice Awards
- Strategic Partner: Approaches business with the unique customer relationship in mind.
- Product Innovator: Creates products that meet operators’ and customers’ needs.
- Supply Chain Leader: Committed to service, reliability, and excellence.
- Sales Leader: Engages in joint sales and marketing planning.
- Total Overall Winner: This award is given to the IFDA Partner who receives the most overall votes.
About the International Foodservice Distributors Association
The International Foodservice Distributors Association (IFDA) is the premier trade organization representing the $303 billion foodservice distribution industry and the 350,000 people it employs. This industry ensures a safe and efficient supply of food and products to more than one million restaurants and foodservice outlets in the U.S. daily. For more information, visit www.www.ifdaonline.org.