The IFDA Executive Development Program for Foodservice Distributor Executives is designed to take high potential employees at your company to the next level through a process of personal development that is both challenging and rewarding. Registration for the 2018 Class is open and the Deadline for Enrollment is December 22, 2017.
2018 Executive Development Program
Participants come away with improved leadership, analytical, and problem solving skills. With IFDA's customized program, they have the opportunity to develop those skills with other high potential people in the foodservice distribution industry. This groundbreaking program is conducted with the world-renowned University of Virginia Darden School of Business. The Financial Times
ranks Darden’s faculty No. 1 in the world and The Economist
has ranked Darden the No. 1 educational experience in the world for three consecutive years.
Jared Harris (at right) teaches ethics and strategy courses at Darden and is the lead instructor for the 2018 IFDA program. Darden’s “case study method” is the foundation of the program, where discussions — rather than lectures — teach new ways to think about challenges and help develop the leadership skills of participants. Professor Harris and a variety of other professors lead these discussions.
This program will help participants:
• Cultivate a leadership style that promotes an innovation-focused entrepreneurial mindset, create successful teams, and drive transformational change;
• Integrate strategy, judgment, and data for more effective decision-making;
• Analyze, assess, and structure negotiating situations, and create appropriate strategies to improve relationships and enhance effectiveness;
• Identify how cashflow influences business decisions, as well as key data, benchmarking comparisons, and other aspects of executive-level financial reporting;
• Realize their full potential as a leader.