The IFDA Partners Executive Forum is the Who’s Who of Foodservice Distribution and it's back in-person and better than ever at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes! Add your COMPANY today to the 2022 roster of participating companies in this special, one- of-a-kind event with a new hybrid feature that elevates the value of the Forum to a whole new level!
The ever-evolving opportunities and challenges facing the foodservice distribution industry makes it even more important than ever to convene at the IFDA Partners Executive Forum to discuss critical issues with your trading partners, strengthen relationships, network with your peers, and establish a collaborative foundation for the upcoming year.
“IFDA PARTNERS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MEETINGS WE PARTICIPATE IN ANNUALLY, ALIGNING OUR GOALS WITH VALUED PARTNERS FOR THE COMING YEAR.” - MIKE SWEET, PRESIDENT, BEN E. KEITH
A PERSONALLY TAILORED, CONCIERGE-DRIVEN EVENT
The Partners Executive Forum facilitates the meetings that will accelerate your business objectives. In three days, company teams may hold 30+ meetings to discuss goals, objectives, and strategies to improve your bottom line. IFDA is there every step of the way with tools and best practices insights to help you prepare and follow-up for maximum productivity and success.
Nothing can match the power of face-to-face meetings with decision-makers and influencers! We look forward to welcoming the top-level executives from our distributor and manufacturer partner companies onsite, while also providing the opportunity to enhance your C-suite team with virtual participation by additional team members who help support your meeting goals and objectives.
Maximize your time at the Partners Forum with your Onsite Executive Team including:
- Head of Firm (CEO/President),
- Division Head,
- Senior Executive responsible for:
- Corporate Strategy,
- Supply Chain,
- Marketing, and
- Account Managers with responsibility for specific trade relationships.
In addition, consider enhancing your onsite power with Virtual Team Members
- Business Development,
- Category Management,
- Quality Assurance,
- Customer Experience,
- GS1 Specialist,
- Brand Management,
- Nutrition, and
From start to finish IFDA provides the tools, atmosphere and support distributors need to make the most of their time and investment in the Partners Executive Forum. The event schedule provides a variety of opportunities for networking in small and large group settings.
Click on the graphic on the right to learn more about the Top 10 Reasons to Attend Partners Executive Forum.
AgendaKey dates for the Partners Executive Forum
August 30, 2021
- Secure your COMPANY’S participation online!
– Scheduler and Best Practices Webinars
– Scheduling opens via online platform. Our 2021 participants highly-rated the convenience and ease of our new online scheduling platform!
– Onsite Executive Team member registration opens
– hotel room block opens
– Virtual Support Team member registration opens
January 31, 2022
– Welcome to the 2022 IFDA Partners Executive Forum, Ritz-Carlton, Orlando, Grande Lakes!
Questions? Contact Jodee Hunt at IFDA at (703) 962-9938 or by email.
Hotel & DestinationRitz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
4012 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, FL 32837
Inspired by the grand palazzos of Italy, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes is a true luxury resort.
Transportation is available to and from the airport for a fee. Please contact the Concierge at (407) 393-4060 for more information regarding transportation options.
Property Features & Amenities
- Full service business center
- 40,000-square-foot spa with 40 treatment rooms featuring citrus-inspired treatments, private lap pool, wellness center, spa café, and boutique
- 18-hole Greg Norman-signature golf course featuring the optional Ritz-Carlton Golf Caddie Concierge program
- Grande Lakes Sports Experiences feature a fishing school and private guided Eco-Tours on Shingle Creek, the headwaters to the Florida Everglades
- A total of 11 fine dining options available at Grande Lakes Orlando
- Three pools: resort pool, Spa private lap pool, and lazy river pool at the adjacent JW Marriott hotel and poolside cabanas with personal concierge service