he foodservice distribution industry is facing unprecedented warehouse and driver labor challenges as the U.S. emerges from the COVID-19 pandemic. In the fall of 2021, IFDA conducted one-on-one interviews with foodservice distribution executives, polled its members, and fielded a survey among more than 1,000 Millennial and Gen Z individuals without college degrees to delve deeper into attitudes and perceptions about what younger workers prioritize when choosing a job.
- Features and attributes adults age 18-34 without college degrees prioritize when choosing a job.
- Younger workers’ attitudes toward working life, schedules and career advancement.
- Features that make younger workers more or less likely to choose a foodservice distribution job.
- Anecdotal insight from foodservice distribution executives.
- Survey results of foodservice distribution professionals’ beliefs regarding preferences of younger workers.
Price: Free to all IFDA members as an exclusive member benefit. Non-members may purchase the PDF report for $499.Login to Access the Report