September 19, 2023
A cybersecurity attack can cripple a foodservice distributor's ability to take orders and deliver product, and therefore can affect customers in immediate ways — more so than in some other industries. This IFDA guide to cybersecurity illuminates the challenges and offers solutions. The content is based on interviews with foodservice distributors, discussions with experts, and the identification of relevant published information from other key sources.
Price: Free to all IFDA members as an exclusive member benefit.
Log in to access the white paper
- Why cybersecurity needs to be a priority.
- Cybersecurity basics, including common attack types, how companies can prepare employees, and what employees can do to minimize risks.
- Lessons learned from navigating a cyber-attack - interviews with foodservice distributors regarding how the attack happened and how it impacted operations, how it was handled in the short-term, crisis resolution, and what they wish they knew before the attack.
- How to develop a cybersecurity plan, including key elements, frameworks and insurance.
- How to select partners, crisis communications, and disaster recovery.
- Things to keep in mind for on-going cybersecurity planning.
September 20, 2023
Bite-sized economic news and analysis for foodservice distributors delivered monthly. Read more
June 2, 2023
This brief offers and overview of various types of warehouse innovation and how to explore the best path for your company. Read more
February 13, 2023
A new resource for human resources professionals at IFDA member companies that breaks down the IFDA products and services available to employees. Read more