October 25, 2017
The 2017 IFDA Hourly Compensation Survey, conducted by Paradox Compensation Advisors, offers foodservice distributors valuable pay comparison data. The survey reveals that average wages for foodservice distribution employees are highly competitive and surpass those of many other occupations.
- Thirty-nine companies participated in the survey, covering 376 facilities and more than 43,000 workers.
- Data is reported as Compensation Data and Component Pay Analysis, for 15 driver and warehouse positions. Detailed data in the report includes the following for each position:
- National – summary of all submitted data.
- Regional – data consolidated into one of eight geographic regions.
- State/metro area – data consolidated by state and metropolitan area, where sample size permits.
Price: Free to participating companies. A PDF report is available to IFDA Members for $995, and to IFDA Non-Members for $2,995.
To order the report, use our downloadable order form or call (703) 532-9400.
June 11, 2019
A PDF report with aggregate industry statistics on key foodservice distribution business performance metrics based on a benchmarking survey of 60 companies. Data is broken down by general business profile categories. Read more
August 3, 2018
The 2018 Cross-Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey report provides a detailed analysis of key compensation- and benefits-related statistics for executive and salaried positions in the distribution industry. Read more
January 5, 2015
Released in January 2015, this important IFDA members-only report shines light on the current state of sustainability within the foodservice distribution industry and identifies sustainability initiatives considered to be best practices across both fleet and warehouse operations of distributors. Read more