2023 Compensation Survey: Driver and Warehouse Edition
The 2023 Compensation Survey: Driver and Warehouse Positions Edition results are now available to participating companies. This cross-industry survey (conducted in Q1 2023) covers five driver positions and 19 warehouse positions, and includes data from 233 wholesale distribution companies at 1,034 locations, of which 54 are foodservice distributors with 520 locations. An aggregate report is available for purchase to non-participants.
Participant access to free results
Purchase the aggregate report (non-participants)
Participating companies have free, exclusive access to full results and exclusive online reporting tools, including searchable results and build-your-own report tools that aren't available to non-participants.
By logging into the survey platform
, participants receive:
- PDF Industry Report: aggregate results for foodservice distribution, as well as the wider distribution/wholesaler industry.
- PDF Company-Specific Compensation Report (CCR): confidential, individualized reports that presents a participant’s own information alongside industry comparatives.
- Excel Data Tables: full data aggregates compiled in the survey.
- Interactive Online Reporting Tools: the online survey portal allows participants to create customized reports, filtering the results by their own selected criteria.
IFDA again engaged Industry Insights, to collect and compile the results of the study. The survey results are hosted and maintained on a secure server to keep your data safe and confidential. For questions regarding participant portal login and technical issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about IFDA’s research, or to be notificed of future compensation surveys, contact Annika Stensson at email@example.com
2022 Operations & Financial Performance Survey
Results of the 2022 IFDA Operations & Financial Performance Survey are now available
. Foodservice distribution companies that participate in the survey receive free and exclusive access
to the full results and customizable reporting tools. Non-participating companies may purchase an aggregate PDF report
Participating companies can access results in the survey platform; log in with the email and password used to complete the survey. Please note that this platform is not connected to IFDA's website, so your login may be different than what you use to access IFDA member content.
Participant access to results
Participating companies receive:
- The 2022 IFDA Operations & Financial Performance Report — a downloadable PDF report that offers an abridged overview of the study’s key results.
- Company-Specific Performance Report — a downloadable PDF containing a company’s own financial ratios and operating statistics shown alongside their closest peers.
- Detailed Data Tables — a downloadable Excel spreadsheet of the complete survey results.
- Searchable Results — an interactive online tool that allows users to drill deeper into the data by creating custom aggregations of the survey results.
- Scenario Generator — provides users the ability to visualize how changes in various “scenario factors” will impact their business.
- Interactive Report Card — provides an objective, qualitative evaluation of business performance versus similar reporting companies on the basis of various key performance measures.
IFDA again engaged Industry Insights to execute our benchmarking program. The survey is hosted and maintained on a secure server to keep your data safe and confidential. For questions regarding login, adding users and technical issues, contact Industry Insights’ Matt Chaffin at (614) 389-2100 ext. 115, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about IFDA’s benchmarking program or other research, email Annika Stensson at email@example.com.
2022 Cross-Industry Compensation and Benefits Survey
The report includes recruitment and retention, benefits (healthcare, retirement, PTO, etc.), position-specific compensation and COVID-19 impact covering 35+ executive, salaried and sales positions in wholesale distribution. The results include 959 wholesale distribution companies (including 49 foodservice distributors), representing 10,000+ locations within the memberships of 22 trade associations, including IFDA. The results provide a better understanding of how your company's practices compare with hundreds of other companies.
Participant access to free results
An aggregate PDF report is available for-purchase to to non-participating companies.
Buy the report
Participating companies have free, exclusive access to full results and online reporting tools that won't be available to non-participants.
By logging into the survey platform, participants receive:
1. Cross-Industry Compensation & Benefits Report PDF – a report that includes compensation- and benefits-related statistics for 35+ executive, salaried and sales positions in the wholesale/distribution industry. The report includes data from hundreds of companies representing membership of 21 trade associations, including IFDA.
2. Excel Results – a non-abridged version of the survey results. The file reports the data in aggregate form and includes more data cuts than could be reasonably included in the PDF report.
3. Cross-Industry Company Compensation Report (CCR) PDF – a customized report of your company’s compensation and benefits data shown alongside the appropriate cross-industry comparatives. This report provides you an easy means for interpreting the results.
4. Online Reporting Tools - Interactive online reporting tools that allow users to filter the results by their own selected criteria to build your own report.
IFDA engaged Industry Insights, an independent research company, to collect and compile the results of the study. Industry Insights has more than 40 years of experience in conducting confidential, compensation benchmarking studies of this nature. The survey is hosted and maintained on a secure server outside of IFDA's website to keep your data safe and confidential.
For questions about IFDA’s compensation surveys and other research, contact Annika Stensson at firstname.lastname@example.org.