IFDA Partners Program
The IFDA Partners Program provides an important opportunity for foodservice manufacturer companies (traditionally over $100M in foodservice sales) to interact with IFDA's distributor membership. In addition to the "basic" Partners Program, IFDA's MVP program provides leading supplier companies with enhanced recognition and the opportunity to support important IFDA distributor programs throughout the year. The MVP Partners Program provides three levels of participation including Platinum, Gold, and Silver.
To access a Partner Member list, click here.
To access details about the benefits of being an IFDA Partner, click here.
In addition to participation in the IFDA Partners Executive Forum, foodservice manufacturers also participate in other IFDA programs including the IFDA Distribution Solutions Conference, the IFDA SMart Conference, and the IFDA Truck Driving Championship.
Emerging Manufacturer Membership
We are pleased to introduce a new membership option for smaller manufacturers who may not be eligible for the IFDA Partners Program - the Emerging Manufacturer Membership (EMM). This membership allows growing manufacturers to gain exposure and grow their business foodservice distribution within the IFDA community.
• Recognition as Emerging Manufacturer Member (EMM) at IFDA’s annual SMart event, with the opportunity to provide sample products and promotional literature for all attendees;
• Receive two (2) complimentary flex passes to either IFDA SMart event or Distribution Solutions Conference (DSC);
• Member rates on event registrations;
• Access to IFDA Research and Insights;
• Listing on EMM Member List page (coming soon!);
• Subscription to IFDA’s Daily Update e-newsletter;
• Discounted Sponsorship opportunities; and
• Advertising opportunities at Member Rate.
Application: Please complete this membership application if you are ready to expand your company's visibility in the industry.
For more information on IFDA membership, please contact Janet Skelly, Director, Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-962-9936.