Leading equipment, technology, and service provider companies join IFDA as “Allied Members” to build closer relationships with IFDA Distributor Members.
Engage with IFDA Distributor Members
By definition, IFDA Allied Member companies are firms that supply goods and services (not for resale) to foodservice distributors. This type of membership is designed for companies that want to have interaction with IFDA Foodservice Distributor Members and share their expertise with the industry. To access an Allied Member list, click here. Membership dues are $5,650 each year.
IFDA Allied Member Application
View IFDA Allied Members
Benefits of Allied Membership:
- A onetime credit of $2,795 towards exhibit space (or virtual spot) at the Distribution Solutions Conference/DSC Direct (virtual).
- If member chooses not to exhibit or space is sold out, in lieu of credit IFDA will provide company up to 3 total registrations that may be used for the IFDA Distribution Solutions Conference and/or SMart Conference.
- Recognition at The Distribution Solutions Conference/DSC Direct.
- Allied Member Rates on exhibit space at the Distribution Solutions Conference/DSC Direct.
- Allowed to attend the Distributors Welcome Reception at the IFDA Distribution Solutions Conference sponsored by IFDA Allied Members. (Only available to Distributors and Allied Members)
- Discounted rates for IFDA sponsored research.
- Opportunity to show your affiliation with use of the IFDA Allied Member logo.
- An "Allied Member" listing on www.ifdaonline.org with a link to the Allied Member's corporate website. Also includes logo and description, marketed directly to distributors once per month in IFDA Daily Update.
- An "Allied Member" listing on the IFDA Buyers Guide with a link to the Allied Member's corporate website.
- Discounted rates to attend some IFDA sponsored events.
- Discounted event sponsorship opportunities.
- Special signage/placement in exhibit booth at the Distribution Solutions Conference/DSC Direct.
- Logo recognition on IFDA DSC Mobile App and online floor plan. (New for 2020)
- Distribution Solutions Conference workshop topic submission opportunity. (New for 2020)
- Ability to purchase additional IFDA engagement services, webinars, social media mentions, links in IFDA Daily Update or Weekly Ops. (New for 2020)
For more information on IFDA Allied membership, contact Matt Witt
at (703) 532-9400.
Connect with our Distributor Members
IFDA Distributor Members help make eating out possible and deliver to professional kitchens across America, and other places around the world. Our members include broadline, systems, convenience, and specialty foodservice distributors that supply food and related products to restaurants, colleges and universities, hospitals and care facilities, hotels and resorts, and other foodservice operations. If you are looking to build business with leading foodservice distributors, we believe you can benefit by joining IFDA.