Leading equipment, technology, and service provider companies join IFDA as “Allied Members” to build closer relationships with IFDA Distributor Members.
Engage with IFDA Distributor Members and Partners
By definition, IFDA Allied Member companies are firms that supply goods and services (not for resale) to foodservice distributors. This type of membership is designed for companies that want to have interaction with IFDA Foodservice Distributor Members and share their expertise with the industry.
To access an Allied Member list, click here. Membership dues are $5,650 each year.
IFDA Allied Member Application
View IFDA Allied Members
Benefits of Allied Membership:
Connect with Distributors 24/7/365 - NEW
- A onetime credit of $2,850 towards exhibit space at the Distribution Solutions Conference.
- If member chooses not to exhibit or space is sold out, in lieu of credit IFDA will provide company up to 3 total registrations that may be used for the IFDA Distribution Solutions Conference and/or SMart Conference.
- Special Recognition on signage at The Distribution Solutions Conference.
- Special signage/placement in exhibit booth at the Distribution Solutions Conference.
- Allied Member Rates on exhibit space at the Distribution Solutions Conference.
- Recognized as a sponsor at the Opening Party at the IFDA Distribution Solutions Conference.
- Logo recognition on IFDA DSC Mobile App and online floor plan.
- Discounted member rates to attend IFDA events.
- Discounted event sponsorship opportunities (Distribution Solutions Conference, Truck Driving Championship, and SMart Conference.
- Distribution Solutions Conference workshop topic submission opportunity.
IFDA is rolling out a brand new Supplier Guide and will feature and highlight all IFDA Allied Members. This new guide be marketed and promoted heavily to all foodservice distributor members!
Digital Promotion and Marketing
Research & Insights
- Opportunity to show your affiliation with use of the IFDA Allied Member logo.
- An "Allied Member" listing on with a link to the Allied Member's corporate website. Also includes logo and description, marketed directly to distributors once per month in IFDA Daily Update (11,000+ recipients).
- Have a press release/white paper included in one issue of IFDA Daily Update (11,000+ recipients).
- Option to purchase IFDA Sponsored Webinars and other sponsor opportunities. (New)
For more information on IFDA Allied membership, contact Matt Witt
at (703) 532-9400.
Connect with our Distributor Members
IFDA Distributor Members help make eating out possible and deliver to professional kitchens across America, and other places around the world. Our members include broadline, systems, convenience, and specialty foodservice distributors that supply food and related products to restaurants, colleges and universities, hospitals and care facilities, hotels and resorts, and other foodservice operations. If you are looking to build business with leading foodservice distributors, we believe you can benefit by joining IFDA.