Foodservice Distribution Rising Stars 2023
At the 2023 IFDA Solutions Conference in Fort Worth, we will celebrate food distribution’s brightest young talent on the industry’s biggest stage.
- Alexis Alvarez, Vice President of Operations, US Foods
- Christopher Dias, General Manager, Southwest Traders
- Chase Estes, Vice President Operations, Tankersley Foodservice
- Erin Graham, Vice President of Operations and Strategy, Pepper
- Stephanie Henry, Customer Service Manager, McLane Foodservice
- Christopher Howard, Assistant Distribution Manager, McLane Foodservice
- Chelsea Kuyper, Electronic Data Interchange Analyst, Gordon Food Service
- Aishah Malik, Manager, Operations Strategy & Planning, Sysco
- Sean McCabe, Senior Buyer, DiCarlo Distributors, Inc.
- Lilamy Pitt, Supervisor, Accounts Payable, McLane Foodservice
- Amanda Rombaugh, Customer Development Director, Georgia-Pacific
- Paul VanCampenhout, Customer Development Director, Georgia-Pacific
- Dana Wondercheck, Transportation Business Analyst, McLane Foodservice/Vantix Logistics
- Mitu Zenaye, Marketing Manager, FoodPRO Corporation
How will Rising Stars be recognized?
- Rising Stars will be honored at the 2023 IFDA Solutions Conference and throughout the year on IFDA's communications channels.
- They will appear in onsite imagery (both print and digital) at the IFDA Solutions Conference.
- They will be recognized during a general session.
- They will be individually recognized in IFDA's social channels, website, and Daily Update.
- They will be featured in a 2023 Rising Stars video post-Solutions Conference.
- They will receive a heavily discounted registration rate of $695.
To be eligible for Rising Stars, team members must:
Companies are limited to two nominations for each candidate discipline:
- Be under 40 years old
- Have worked in foodservice distribution for at least five years
- Demonstrate a record of industry success and innovation
- Register to attend the 2023 IFDA Solutions Conference by the nomination deadline.
- Communications/Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
- Transportation Operations
- Warehouse Operations
A supervisor or colleague must nominate candidates – no self-nominations will be accepted. Nominations (submitted via our web form
) must include:
- High-resolution image (at least 1MB in .jpg/.png/.tif formats)
- Brief biography that provides supporting details on how this individual has contributed to their company’s success
If you have any questions about Rising Stars, please contact our staff.
If you have any questions about IFDA Rising Stars, please contact Meghan Cieslak email@example.com.
2022 Rising Stars
TERRENCE WILLIAMS Vice President, Operations – US Foods
KATHLEEN WHITE Customer Marketing Manager – Gordon Food Service
BEN KESTERSON Customer Marketing Manager – Gordon Food Service
CHASE ESTES Vice President, Operations – Tankersley Foodservice
ROMEO TRIF Vice President, Operations – Sysco
GRIFFIN BIRD Vice President, Sales – Jake’s Finer Foods
PHILLIP SINGLETON Assistant Transportation Manager – McLane Foodservice Houston