The IFDA Partners Program provides an important opportunity for foodservice manufacturers to interact with IFDA's distributor membership.
In addition to the "Basic" Partners Program, IFDA's MVP program provides leading manufacturers with significant recognition and the opportunity to support important IFDA distributor programs throughout the year. The MVP Partners Program provides three levels of participation including Platinum, Gold, and Silver.
Benefits of the IFDA Partners Program include:
1. By becoming an IFDA Partner, manufacturers can participate in the IFDA Partners Executive Forum. During the forum, IFDA Partners hold private meetings with decision makers from IFDA member distributor companies.
2. IFDA will provide arrangements for a meeting suite, along with a weekly list of distributor attendees at the IFDA Partners Executive Forum. This includes distributor contact information (phone and email) for setting up appointments;
3. "Basic" Partners receive four (4) complimentary registrations for the IFDA Partners Executive Forum;
4. In addition to the IFDA Partners Executive Forum, IFDA Partners receive invitations to participate in other IFDA meetings and programs, including:
- Distribution Solutions Conference
- SMart Conference
- Presidents Conference
5. Access to IFDA research and education at member rates;
6. Receive the IFDA Daily Update e-newsletter;
7. The opportunity to serve on planning committees for the Distribution Solutions Conference and the IFDA SMart Conference;
8. A complimentary link from IFDA's website to yours; and
9. The opportunity to host sponsored events at major meetings, giving you additional exposure to IFDA distributor members.
For a list of the 2019 IFDA Partner Program benefits and levels, click here
Added benefits of the IFDA MVP Partners Program:
1. The ability to budget, in advance, for customer outreach and sponsorships through IFDA;
2. Increased recognition and visibility for the participating companies in printed materials, IFDA Daily Update, conferences, and the IFDA website;
3. Complimentary registrations to select IFDA events (Platinum level);
4. Additional complimentary registrations to the IFDA Partners Executive Forum;
5. Opportunity for larger suite or meeting space based on MVP level;
6. Seat on the Supplier Advisory Council, providing suppliers with a formalized voice in IFDA services and programs;
7. First option on any additional sponsorship/research opportunities.
8. Opportunity for product placement/tabletop display at IFDA events (additional fee may apply); and
9. Additional exposure to IFDA board members at both the IFDA Partners Executive Forum and the IFDA Distribution Solutions Conference with special invite to Board dinner (Platinum only).
For more information on the Partners Program and additional benefits by level, please contact Mark Allen
at (703) 532-9400, or Arlene Murphy
at (410) 241-7234.