The Inn at Darden
Students enrolled in the Executive Development Program stay at the historic Inn at Darden, the on-grounds hotel and conference property of the University of Virginia. Conveniently located next to UVA’s Darden School of Business, the inn is a 10-minute drive from downtown Charlottesville and a quick walk from shops and restaurants just off grounds.
UVA Inn at Darden
10 Duffy Boulevard
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Reservations are made for participants automatically when they register for the program.
Rooms include pillow-top queen beds, microwaves, coffeemakers and mini-fridges. Complimentary Wi-Fi and work desks also make it easy to stay connected and productive throughout your stay.
• Convenient on-grounds location at the University of Virginia
• 69,000 square feet of meeting and event facilities
• Rooms feature traditional Jeffersonian décor and modern amenities
• World-class dining at an on-site restaurant, café and pub
• Complimentary parking
• Fitness center and guest laundry room
• Walking distance to off-grounds shops and restaurants
• Unique historic property.
Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (CHO) is approximately 10 miles from the Hotel and is about 25 minutes by car/taxi. If driving, please note that complimentary parking is available.