*Must be a current 2020 DSC Exhibitor to participate
Connect with attendees outside of your booth space in one of the innovation lab theaters located directly on the trade show floor. Host and lead a 45 minute discussion on innovation and technology in the foodservice distribution industry. Develop your own content and deliver relevant material that our attendees crave. Examples may include a discussion on new game changing innovation/technology, case studies, or areas that need extra attention/focus. The schedule will be listed online and in the program to let attendees know of your session and topic.
- All participants will receive free promotion on website, agenda/schedule, social media mentions, lead retrieval from those attending, and the ability to bundle mobile app push notifications at a discount.
Innovation Lab 2019 Sponsors and Topics
- The Future of Delivery Using Drones
- Warehousing: Emerging Technologies in Distribution
- BIONOMICS - Finally a Solution to Prevent Back & Shoulder Injuries to Foodservice Employees
- Machine Learning & Last-Mile Deliveries
- The Impact of Omnichannel in the Food Industry
- Transportation Refrigeration in a Sustainable World: How Regulation and Innovation Will Shape the Future of Your Business
- Fleet Management: Three Ways to Pull Ahead of Your Competition
- Advanced Energy Machines All-Electric TRU Technology: What, No Diesel to Run My Reefer Fleet?
- More Than Just a Bot: How Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) Are Helping Workers Increase Productivity, Efficiency and Operation Speed by Double Digits.
- How Safety Technology is Paving the Road for Better Fleets
- Winning the Battle for Protection and Prevention with Video Intelligence
- New Tech-Enabled Electricity Strategies: Reduce Expenses & Generate Revenue