Engage with IFDA Distributor Members
Leading equipment, technology, and service provider companies join IFDA as “Allied Members” to build closer relationships with IFDA Distributor Members.
By definition, IFDA Allied Member companies are firms that supply goods and services (not for resale) to foodservice distributors. This type of membership is designed for companies that want to have interaction with IFDA Foodservice Distributor Members and share their expertise with the industry. To access an Allied Member list, click here
IFDA Allied Member Application
(Acrobat Reader required)
Benefits of Allied Membership:
• A credit towards exhibit space at The Distribution Solutions Conference
• Recognition at The Distribution Solutions Conference.
• Allied Member Rates on exhibit space at The Distribution Solutions Conference.
• Discounted rates for IFDA sponsored research.
• Opportunity to show your affiliation with use of the IFDA Allied Member logo.
• An "Allied Member" listing on www.ifdaonline.org with a link to the Allied Member's corporate website.
• An "Allied Member" listing on the IFDA Buyers Guide with a link to the Allied Member's corporate website.
• Discounted rates to attend some IFDA sponsored events
Our Distributor Members
IFDA Distributor Members help make eating out possible and deliver to professional kitchens across America, and other places around the world. Our members include broadline, systems, convenience, and specialty foodservice distributors that supply food and related products to restaurants, colleges and universities, hospitals and care facilities, hotels and resorts, and other foodservice operations. If you are looking to build business with leading foodservice distributors, we believe you can benefit by joining IFDA.
For more information on IFDA Allied membership, contact Scott Savodnik
by email or call (703) 532-9400.